Friday, May 17, 2013

Liebster Award - late but finally did it!




I was tickled pink to receive this special award from my sweet friend Amy 
over at Rambling Inner Monologue. Thank you so much for this very pretty award!
I've been out of the blogging world for a very long time, so this is refreshing to hop back on and give a little shoutout to some peeps :)



Here is a little rundown in case you're wondering what receiving the Liebster Award entails:

  • Thank the blogger who presented you with the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
  • Answer the 11 questions from the nominator and list 11 random facts about yourself.


    Here are my answers for Amy's 11 questions:



    1. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the winnings? 
    Pay off all debt, move to the country, and become self-sufficient.

    2. Describe your ultimate dream home.
    Large but with lots of empty space, no fancy furniture or designer stuff. A master bathroom (because it's so romantic), a fireplace where the family is, a porch either in the front or back, and first-floor laundry. :)

    3. Do you garden, if so what do you plant?
    We're planting our first this summer. Kale, spinach, pumpkins, squash, tomatoes, and watermelon.

    4. If you could pick any person in the world to have dinner with, who would it be?
    Probably Mother Teresa...not cliche at all. I think I'd come away from that dinner a changed woman!

    5. You've won a $100,000 shopping spree at the store of your choice.  Where is it going to be?
    A thrift store, obviously ;P

    6. What is your favorite holiday and why?
    Christmas because it is just very magical.

    7. What are your best traits?
    I'm kind, understanding, and getting a little more mature as the years go by.

    8. Which traits would you most like to improve?   
    I interrupt a lot.

    9. What would your ideal job be?
    An NED for Thirty One and sewing wedding gowns in my free time.

    10. Favorite book or movie?
    Book: Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
    Movie: Memphis Belle

    11. What is your favorite way to unwind and relax?
    A bath for sure!


    Here are the 11 bloggers I've nominated for the Liebster Award:

    1.  A Life Well Loved 
    2. A Flash In The Pan 
    3. Faith Elizabeth Hough 
 I need to catch up on more blogs!

Here are the 11 random facts about myself
  • I could eat French fries every day
  • I enjoy dipping said French fries in mayonnaise
  • I'm currently going through my entire wardrobe and donating any clothes not in my "colors"
  • I think my color season is winter/fall?
  • I miss blogging
  • I just counted how many facts I had stated thus far
  • Heavenly Hash ice cream has been my favorite for as long as I can remember
  • French Toast is my favorite breakfast ever
  • We are trying not to eat gluten very much, so I don't eat French toast as much as I would like
  • Most of my facts are about food so here's one that's not: I'm trying to talk myself out of a new Thirty One purse. I reeeeeally want the Inside Out Bag. Hmph...hmm...
  • After I pay off our student loans, I'd like to treat myself to a laptop!

No comments: