Thursday, June 07, 2012

Financial Aid Tips

My mother says I'll go back to school someday to become an English teacher. She sees my eyes light up when I talk about a good book or how much I enjoy proofreading my younger siblings papers. The thought of attending classes right now is more terrifying than (I want to type "a positive pregnancy test" but I honestly would be excited if that happened, so...what should I write...? Ah, I've got it) a zombie apocalypse. (Don't judge me.) But maybe in ten years, I'll feel differently about being a student again. But if I ever do go down that road, I'm going to be a bit wiser about student loans and paying off the degree while I'm earning it. I'm all about visuals, so I wanted to share this with everyone.

Navigating the financial aid system infographic by Southern New Hampshire University, SNHU.EDU
Brought to You by SNHU.EDU Online College Programs

No comments: