Saturday, April 28, 2012

Yay, I did it!

I was so excited to log onto my blog today to discover that I've reached 100 followers.

Woo Hoo!!

That was just the best thing that could have happened in my blog world! Thanks so much to every one who liked what I said enough to click "follow".  I hope you return again and again to see what's going on.

Today, however, not much is going on. We've had a good day though. I conquered grocery shopping with Baby Huck in the ergo and Little Olive giving speeches from the cart. When she's not rambling about the guy over dere who is walking and shopping for food, she's asking "why" about everything:

"Okay, let's go get some eggs!"

"Why?"

"Because we like eggs."

"Why?"

"Because they're good for us."

"Why?"

"Because God made them that way."

"Why?"

"Because He's nice like that."

"Why?"

"Because...He just is."


2 comments:

Joyce Lansky said...

Congrats on reaching 100 followers.

Catch My Words
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

LuAnn said...

Because He just is... great answer. I can only add "all the time!" Congrats on 100 followers! I'm so glad to be among them!