Saturday, April 21, 2012

Swagbucks

I've written about Swagbucks before (read a post of mine here), but I want to again today because it is seriously an awesome way to put extra cash into your pockets. No, you will not actually get paper bills in the mail from using Swagbucks, but you can either earn PayPal deposits or Amazon gift cards (which is what I do), and that way, you do end up having extra money. :)

Since starting last September, I've earned over $165 in Amazon gift cards. It helped a lot around Christmas time, for regular household items, and even for those random, fun things that come up from time to time.

For literally only a few minutes a day, I earn maybe 30-50 Swagbucks per day (sometimes more if they have good deals or a nice code), and I can usually earn one Amazon gift card once a week or so. If you'd like to get started, sign up here (shameless...it's my referral link), and then read my post above to learn how to make the most of your time. Then advertise your referral link and earn SBs when your referrals win a search! It's super easy once you get the hang of it...I say go for it.

I have yet to win such a huge amount, but it could happen! :)







No comments: