Monday, April 09, 2012

H is for Hunger Games

I feel like I'm cheating a bit today...because I'm totally directing you to someone else's post. Ever since I read and saw the "Hunger Games", I've been thinking about the story line so much. I was going to type up my thoughts about it, until I saw this post from my friend, Christina. She pretty much says exactly what I feel. Like...exactly. One complaint I have heard from four different adults about this series is, "There's such a complete disregard of life" - I'm like, Hello? Isn't that exactly what abortion is? Christina nails it; these books don't promote or glorify the killing. It actually does the exact opposite. So go go and read her post!


1 comment:

Robyn Shulman said...

I love the title of your blog, and especially the pictures. They are adorable. Also loved the facebook blog...and I agree!

Thank you,
Robyn

http://quietforgiveness.blogspot.com/