Saturday, April 07, 2012
G is for Good-bye, acquaintances
I do so love my little FB account. But tonight I am cutting back on friends. I'll be starting with 335, and who knows what the final number will be. Family is safe. You're all stuck with me by blood or marriage whether you like it or not. :)
There are a few things I'd like to say to anyone who finds themselves removed and have come here looking for a darn good reason as to WHY I would dare to do such a thing:
1) This does not mean I hate you. I promise!
2) This does not mean we cannot still say "hello" (or even ::gasp:: talk!) if we see each other.
3) It is probably because we never talk or have not talked in years. Not even online.
4) It may be from a negative experience in the past.
5) I wanted to make my FB account more simple and close between my friends and family.
6) I'm not here to win a popularity contest or silently stalk people. That is just creepy.
7) If you would like to argue your case, I'd actually LOVE to hear it! I'm easily swayed. Seriously.