Friday, February 10, 2012

My Little Etsy Shop

I was very excited when I opened my e-mail one morning to find I had made a sale on my Etsy shop. This is an occasional and exciting moment for me. I immediately listed the second copy of the item and went about my day. Before an hour had even passed, two separate people contacted me about it - one of them wanted a custom order of several sets. I gave myself time to think about whether I wanted to accept the challenge of making nearly 75 more items, but before I could even respond, the second listing sold to a completely different person!

My etsy was smokin' that day!

Later that day, I went to the fabric store and stocked up on more material. It's soothing to sit at the sewing machine, hemming those cloth wipes/napkins/washcloths, getting into a nice rhythm. I'm almost done with a few new sets, so keep an eye out for them!

4 comments:

ElaineLK said...

Congratulations! What's the url for your shop?

ElaineLK said...

Never mind, I found your link at the top of your blog...duh. Very nice things. You are very talented.

MB said...

The ones in the picture look fantastic and so cute! Nice job :)

Mel said...

I'm an Etsy addict :-)