Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Welcome, Baby Finn!

Hello again! I've been gone for about a week now. I've been pretty busy! Can you imagine why? I'll give you some hints: lots of cuddling, resting, late nights, co-sleeping again, breastfeeding, and babywearing. Yep, I've been carrying around a sweet, little boy in my ring sling the past few days while getting back on my feet. That little boy is pictured below!

Introducing...Baby Finn! 


He is gorgeous, healthy, and just perfect! Sometimes when he sleeps, I'll just stare at him and kiss him over and over. Everything with the birth went great. I'm taking a while writing up the birth story because I just don't go on the computer much now. So hang in there while I type it up, add some pictures, and ready it for you all to read.

In the meantime, my husband and I are getting back into the newborn swing of things while keeping up with our cutie Little Olive at the same time. Things are great now, but I'm sure when his vacation is done I'll be looking for some advice from others. Feel free to share your thoughts and tips! And just go look at that picture again...isn't he awesome? :)

7 comments:

MB said...

He is so adorable! How beautiful :) congrats again!

Faith E. Hough said...

Very cute! Congratulations, and I'm so glad the birth went well!

Megan said...

congratulations Maggie! He is so perfect. I can't get over him. And I love the name. I am dying to hear your birth story and how your second hypnobirth went. Glad you are enjoying all the cuddles and kisses!

Mel said...

Congrats, Maggie...he's precious!

Megan said...

Congrats!! He is adorable!

Karen @ Fun 4 Kids in Buffalo said...

So cute! Congratulations!!

Natalie said...

Kisses to my little nephew!!!