Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Read My Interview on "The Baby Habit"

Who's excited? I am - I am!

I was interviewed for a website called "The Baby Habit" and it was posted today! Head on over and check it out. Click here. :)

I hope everyone's having a relaxing day. Life is good right now. My body played a fun trick on me Sunday night, sending me some symptoms that very much resembled the start of Little Olive's labor two years ago. But alas, nothing happened further. There's still some time before Baby Number Two makes his/her arrival!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Thank you for stopping by MooMama, Maggie! I'm flattered you like my photography! I am slowly learning how to become better.

Good luck with your second labor... I will be checking in to see if your new little one is a boy or girl!!