Friday, September 09, 2011

Make a statement

How excited do you think I am right now? Quite excited. I have two reasons:

1) I'm going out to dinner with my husband tonight. We've had two gift cards to this particular place for almost a year...I think it's high time we use them! I can't wait for some good food. I can't wait to spend some time with him. It'll be fun to have a few dates before the baby arrives.

2) The business cards for my Etsy shop came in!


Come on, aren't they cute? Simple and colorful. Just what I wanted. If you'd like one, I'll actually give you two: so you can give one away and help me spread the word!

Business cards aren't the only way to get your message out there. Making a statement can be done in a variety of ways - from very subtle to loud and proud! You could put your logo or quote on a keychain, a bumper sticker, a water bottle, or by using amsterdam tradeshow giveaways. (I'm partial to the pack of crayons on pg. 3).

When Little Olive was born, we were given a large vinyl sign for our front porch that read, "It's a girl!" It was so sweet, with pastel pinks and little bears. This time around, we just might do it again! Only, I can't really plan till after the baby comes...so maybe we'll pass! (Another reason why next time, we're finding out the gender!) ;)

What would be your message and product of choice if you were to get something customized?

No comments: