Monday, July 25, 2011

All About Me

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Face...no wait - actually, my hands!


3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Considering it would be Ian or Little Olive, absolutely.


4. Do you plan outfits? No, never.


5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Excited because I just might make my goal of paying off my school loans before the baby arrives!


6.Tell me about the last dream you remember having: Calling someone out. It was a very belligerent dream.


8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope


9. What are you craving right now? A Wegman's sub


10. Do you floss daily? I should say yes so you all think I'm amazing.


12. Are you emotional? Sometimes...and usually in front of the same people, which is very frustrating because it just confirms the "water works" label. How odd.


13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No, definitely never wasted my time lol.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it. Unless I'm trying to get a particular piece of candy out of it.


15. Do you like your hair? Yes, I think it's great. 


16. Do you like yourself? Yeah, sure!


17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Maybe his wife. I think we'd have more in common. "You wear Cover Girl make-up too??"


18. What are you listening to right now? The fan going...it's hot today!


19. Are your parents strict? About certain things, yes.


20. Would you go skydiving? Never ever.


21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes, I love it!


22. Have you ever met a celebrity?  The president...no biggie.


23. Do you rent movies often? Not as much as I used to.


24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? No. Sparkles and glitter do not enter my husband's home. 


25. How many countries have you visited? Canada, Ireland, England, and Italy :)


26. Have you made a prank phone call? When I was little we used to prank call radio stations (like, soft rock, easy listening stations), asking them to play "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" over and over and over. The DJ finally yelled at me.


27. Ever been on a train? Yes, to NYC and then in Italy :)


28. Brown or white eggs? Either...I definitely love eggs.


29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes, a pay as you go kinda thing. That's why I never carry it around with me.


30. Do you use chap stick? All the time.


31. Do you own a gun? I just sold my paintball gun so the answer is no.

32. Can you use chop sticks? If I tried.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Just the three of us...sweating away in our little house.
 
34. Are you too forgiving? For dumb things, yes.


35. Ever been in love? Yeah for the past 5 years. 


36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Going to Cancun without me. (Actually I have no idea really.)


37. Ever have cream puffs? I love them!


38. Last time you cried? Couple nights ago.


39. What was the last question you asked? "Can we buy a Wegman's sub?" to my husband.


40. Favorite time of the year? Christmas!

41. Do you have any tattoos? No...I'd only get a very discreet one someday if it meant something extremely special to me. Like my husband's name. On the bottom of my foot...or somewhere not so mean-sounding.


42. Are you sarcastic? A little...around certain people.


43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No, but I'm sure you were on the edge of your seat waiting to hear my answer!


44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes, and I've apologized to signs I've run into.


45. Favorite color?  Red, yellow, green...bright shades. Purple. Not blue...or pink.


46. Have you ever slapped someone? My hands have never touched another human being in such a way as this.


47. Is your hair curly? Don't I wish!


Here's a dress I made the other day. 

48. What was the last CD you bought? Michael Buble maybe?


49. Do looks matter? Yes, because my husband is extremely good looking.


50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Gah....it would be very, very hard to forget. Forgive, yes.


51. Is your phone bill sky high? No, because we don't have the money to pay for such frivolousness.


52. Do you like your life right now? It would be 100% if it were about 10 degrees cooler, but I like it just the same.


53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No.

54. Can you handle the truth? Even if I couldn't I'd want to know it over a lie any day!


55. Do you have good vision? It's not horrible...but I can't read street signs from super far away...hence I make sharp turns sometimes.


56. Who's your biggest Hollywood crush? It used to be Jude Law and James McAvoy but then I married and the crushes dissolved away.


57. Does fate exist, or is it all just up in the air? I believe that everything happens because it's supposed to. I believe that with my whole heart.


58. The last person you held hands with? My husband :)


59. What are you wearing? If you really want to know, leave me a comment and I'll tell you.


60. What is your favorite animal? Tigers

61. Where was your profile picture taken at? On facebook...at my friend's wedding! <3 


62. Can you hula hoop? I'll get back to you on that.


63. Do you have a job? I'm a stay at home mom so I'd say yes. Daily pay consists of poopy diapers, sticky hands, funny faces, and the most amazing "huds and tisses" at the end of the night.


64. What was the most recent thing you bought? I bought razors, a shower curtain, and chocolate milk today.


65. Have you ever crawled through a window? I think so? It must not have been that memorable...


66. Your question goes here! Ask me anything!

3 comments:

MB said...

My questions for you: what made you decide to start a blog?
and what possible names do you have in mind for your new baby!?! :) :)

Maggie said...

I've tried starting a blog a few times over the years but didn't feel comfortable treating it like a journal. I finally started last summer with the intention of 1) hopefully doing something other than facebook and 2) earning a little money. :)

Baby names: Siena or Finnegan!

MB said...

Cool! That's awesome. And those names are so cute! :)