Saturday, May 07, 2011

Mother's Day Survey

Here's a picture of my sister and I with our mom.
Ironical, it was taken on Mother's Day three years ago!
In honor of Mother's Day weekend, I've prepared a couple posts for the holiday. Today, we learn a little bit about MY mom. I found this little survey and decided to fill it out for her. :)


My mom's name is: LuAnn
The color of my mom's hair is: Very dark brown
My mom's eyes are: Brown
I think my mom is about 30 years old
My mom's favorite color is: Blue
My mom's nickname is: Boo (only by my dad though!)
My mom's favorite TV show is: Aarti Party
My mom likes to: do crossword puzzles, knit, crochet, and spend time with family but she doesn't like to: cook. Well, she does more now that we've gotten into Food Network. 
My mom likes to eat: Cannoli's and anything without corn.
My mom likes to drink: Those amazing white peach sangrias at Applebee's!
My mom looks best when: She wears bright colors!
In the summer, my mom likes to: Be outside and not complain about the heat
In the winter, my mom likes to: Stay warm by the fire and not drive in the snow
Someday my mom wants to: Go to Europe and see the Vatican, Lourdes, Fatima, etc. 
My mom's favorite music is: I know she likes Boston, Rush, and Frank Sinatra. (Haha, just kidding.)
A favorite memory with my mom is: all the talks we've had while I was growing up or becoming a mom
My favorite thing about my mom is: she never stops giving. 


I love you!

5 comments:

marie said...

that discribes my sister perfectly! maggie you are a great mom just like your mom! love you all and love that picture!

Susan Kane said...

Love the survey, and your mom. What a precious photo! My mom passed away April 3rd, at age 83. This is my first year when I won't send a card and call her. But, I made sure that she knew everyday that I loved her.

i.ikeda said...

Awww, what a sweet post Maggie. I love that picture too. Happy Mother's Day, twice for the two little ones you have!

LuAnn said...

Oh Maggie, I'm blushing!!! Thank you! And what a nice pic--I was so proud of both my girls that day!

Natalie said...

Love it! :)