1. You make the best decisions, all the time.
2. You know everything there is to know about everything. You don't need anyone's advice - ever, even if you ask for it. You were just being nice.
3. You make sure everyone knows how well you know your child, and that no one else does. It's important everyone's on the same page about this matter.
4. You make sure everyone knows that anything bad your child does is clearly from an outside influence (specifically those other kids). You had nothing to do with it.
5. You know anything good your child does is a reflection of you and your amazing parenting skills.
6. You know that when your child misbehaves, it's not because she's being bad or typical. It's because your child is so incredibly advanced, and she just continues to outsmart everyone - which is something she learned from you.
7. You feel sad for those people who make any parenting choices that differ from yours. How unfortunate.
8. You let others know how amazing your children are. This is actually a nice, gentle way to showcase your abilities as a parent. You are careful to word your boasts so they don't sound like competition, but just friendly conversation.
9. You know how hard it is being an exceptional parent. Sometimes you have to let others know just how stressed out you are. It's just not as easy as they think!
10. You are feeling slightly uncomfortable by now. ;)
Congratulate an Exceptional Parent today!