Friday, April 01, 2011

A to Z challenge: Let's get this started!



I just heard about this and it's 10:45pm. So the first post will be short and sweet. 
A stands for...

Authentic: a personality trait I admire.
Adorable: a characteristic of my daughter.
Agreeable: me, even when I don't always really agree.
Aroma: currently it's a beautiful candle from Bath and Body Works, Pink Sangria. My oh my.
Appearance: something I don't put much time into. 
Aurora: Northern Lights!
Aforementioned: a word I never know quite how to use.
Anteater: a funny looking animal. 

6 comments:

Rebecca Dupree said...

Beautiful take on the A to Z! Nice to meet you!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Wonderful start to the challenge, will wait to read more.

Yvonne,

Mountain Mama said...

Great post!...and on such short notice. I also found out last night, but had to come back and post later and ended up publishing my "A" post around midnight. I love having a deadline, though. It's been a while since I've had one and it's nice to take on a new challenge. I look forward to reading all your future posts :)

Created2bholy said...

Fun idea!

i.ikeda said...

Im so glad you decided to join!

Arlee Bird said...

It took a while but I got here! Now a follower as well. Glad that you're doing the Challenge and hope it is rewarding for you.

Lee
Tossing It Out