Monday, April 18, 2011

O is for Ohh, Politics

Oh, politics. I cannot help being annoyed with you. Every candidate promises to save the world from people like him/herself, fix schools, cut taxes, and give you a billion dollars - just because. Then they get elected, fall into their party's stereotypes, and you're sitting at home, swearing at the radio, waiting for your free money. "Hello...? This is why I voted for you..."

For all the political issues going on in the world, I chose an ugly font color for today...what is this, pukey brown anyways? In a paint store, they would name it, "Mocha Sunbeam" or something impossible like that.

To bring a lighthearted view to politics, enjoy this video from none other than Mr. Brian Regan. 
It's so true. 


4 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

Funny clip! And even at that can we rely on anything a campaigning politician says. It seems like they make all sorts of promises but nothing really happens once they get into office--once they're they're only trying to save face and their jobs.


Lee
Tossing It Out
Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

Mountain Mama said...

Too Funny - and so true! I love it!

I passed an award on to you today if you'd like to stop by and pick it up.

I hope you're having a great day! :)

i.ikeda said...

Oh goodness.... yeah, politics drive me insane.

LuAnn said...

I needed a smile today! Thanks for the clip--it's so funny and so true!