Wednesday, April 13, 2011

K is one of my favorite letters

I couldn't tell you why k is my favorite above most other letters. Some of my favorite words start with it. I love the sound and the look, especially of names.When I was younger and went through phases of picking different nicknames for myself, one of them was Karla.


Back in 2007, my sister and I got brand new kittens.
The orange one was Mr. Tumnus - my kitty.
The black one was Captain Jack Sparrow - B's kitty.
           K is for...
Kitten                               King
Kind                                 Keepsake
Kindred                            Knight
Kindle                              Koala
Katherine                         Knowledge
Kila                                  Keys
Kiwi                                 Kettle
Kyle                                 Kangaroo

7 comments:

i.ikeda said...

Hey, you included Kila! You *are* becoming a dog lover. :)

K sounds fun, it's true. But I feel a little bad for it, because C takes away from his uniqueness a bit. You had to steal K's thunder, didn't you, C? You ain't nothing but a sound hog.

Xoxo

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

HA! I love the letter E. Especially the word Elephant. I don't know what it is about that word, but I always smile lol. It seems like such an elegant word for such a large grey animal!

Natalie said...

When I was little, I wanted a name that began with K, too. I think I liked how twirly the top and bottom of it are when it is written in cursive. :) I totally forgot about that until you mentioned it, though... but my confirmation name is Katherine so I guess I did get a K name after all. :)

N. R. Williams said...

Love the kitten names and I like your lists as well.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium.

Kiera said...

k is my fav, too. don't know why. and don't forget kIERAAAA

Rebecca Dupree said...

Loved the list. I like Kangeroo!

Kayla said...

Yay for K! My favorite letter too. :)