Saturday, April 30, 2011

Z is for Zoo and Zero



Wow, folks! We've reached the end. There are zero days left in the A-Z Challenge. Thanks for stopping by and following all the 26 posts of the month. I've really enjoyed connecting with everyone and finding new, awesome blogs. I thought this was a really great idea. If you're ever stuck on what to write for your blog, go through the alphabet. It's a fun way to think up new ideas.

I'm closing the challenge on an easy note, using someone pictures I took of zoo animals. I'll be back in a few days. Have a wonderful weekend!


Funny meerkat

Lazy monkey

Majestic and blurry all in one
Elephant from the safari ride in Animal Kingdom

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I think that picture of the Lion is great!
Congratulations on finishing the challenge! Even though we met late, I look forward to reading more from you.

i.ikeda said...

Aww, I love the meerkats at the zoo, and the colors of the monkey picture are phenomenal. Congrats on finishing the challenge. I agree with you, it definitely pushed us to be creative.

Cindy said...

Congrats on finishing!

Arlee Bird said...

You made it! And I'm still making my rounds and will probably be doing so throughout the summer. Thanks for taking part in the A to Z Blogging Challenge.


Lee
Tossing It Out