Sunday, March 06, 2011

My Agreement to New Followers

In my "follow" box, I agreed to personally mention the next 5 new followers in my blog. Three of the five spots have been filled! Unfortunately, I don't know who one of them is! I know several girls by that name, so I can't make it personal without guessing the wrong one. So all I can say to you is, "Hello!" :) Feel free to leave a comment and give me a clue (if you'd like, of course), and then I can say more.

Person number two couldn't have had better timing. I'm currently addicted to her blog. She is one of the most talented people I am lucky to know. She's fluent in many languages, raises her toddler in three of them, and she also sews, paints, crafts, draws, and has quite the eye for photography.

Her blog, No Clever Craft, is as beautiful as it is inspiring. The other day I caught up on all her previous posts, in awe of the time and attention she places on her artwork. Definitely check it out sometime. :)

1 comment:

i.ikeda said...

Awwwww, Maggie, you are too sweet. You make me sound cool, hahahahaha. Thank you for the shout out.

Happy woman's day!