Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Time for some Tea and Crumpets

Admire the picture





I would like to share with you the highlight of my week: Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride tea. Thanks to Marie, my big sister, my biggest supporter, still yet to be a follower of my blog (ahem), I have been introduced to this wonderful drink. Delight your senses with decadent flavors of vanilla bean, sugar cookie, orange peel, and milk thistle; cuddle up with a book and blanket, and you're ready to face the post-holiday blues and blustery winter chills. What could be better?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Why haven't I tried this one yet...??? I am big fan of the Nutcracker Sweet one they make. :) Do they still have any in stores? Hmmm....

Rachel said...

oh my gosh...I love this tea....try the sugar plum and gingerbread ones too....yuuuuum! :D