Monday, August 16, 2010

I took a vacation...from my problems

It has been a while since I wrote here! I've not been lazy, just preoccupied. The first thing that happened was the screen on our computer started to break. It actually started to many months ago. We finally had to take it into the shop. I was nervous because we have a Mac, and I could only imagine what a repair was going to cost. Guess how much it ended up being? $0.00. Yep, Apple took care of everything! Yay. :)

So we were without a computer for five days. Unlike what you may think, I did not freak out. lol. I told myself I wasn't going to be pathetic and mourn the absence of my computer. True, I missed having the internet, e-mail, youtube, facebook, itunes, bejeweled, etc. But I filled every moment with my baby, husband, AND I read a whole book ( a big book ) in two days! Go me.

The day we got our computer back, I started feeling so sick. It started as an achey flu, turned into a crazy cold, I sort of lost my voice, sounded like a caveman, couldn't taste anything, just wanted to be alone...yes, miserable. This lasted for another five days.

Now that I'm feeling great, and the busy weekend is over, my baby is cutting her first tooth, is fussy, too hot, and purposely (yes, purposely, she's very advanced) keeping me away from anything computer related. But it's okay. She comes first, and I'm able to steal a few minutes as she nurses herself to sleep in my arms. Hope everyone's having a great Monday. :)

No comments: